Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Break

Geeze, life just keeps going and this little blog is getting pushed to back burner. It seems by the end of the day I can't get enough energy to write a complete sentence. HA.
Well, a lot has happened since my last post, but I will just start with the most recent fun and exciting event. Spring Break!! The boy were already scheduled to spend the week in Oklahoma City with Brad's parents....so Brad and his brother, Brandon, started talking about planning an all inclusive trip to Mexico for Brad and I as well as Brandon and his amazing wife Ashley. Oh my mercy....it was amazing!!!
Harper stayed here with my sister Carol and my Mom. (Poor Harper was recovering from Strep throat and cutting some pretty nasty teeth...on top of being super confused on where momma was and not feeling well...she was pretty miserable for most of the week....breaks this mommas heart) The boys stayed with grandmom and grandpa in OKC.
Sheesh, what an amazing trip. We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel, Rivera Maya. It was all inclusive and it was amazing. Fantastic food, tremendous service and all around wonderful time!! Can't wait to go again and bring the kiddos!























No comments: