Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wow...we have a 7 month old!! I cannot believe he is already so big....I just want to freeze time and remember every ounce of life right now. It is amazing to watch Maddox grow and discover this strange world around him.....my squirmy, vocal, into everything little man!!!
Some statistics on our little (big) man
Weight: 22 pounds 15 ounces (97th percentile)
Height: 28 inches (90th percentile)
Head Circumference: 19 inches (off the chart...for all those brains)
We have a BIG boy in the house....which cracks us up everyday because for those of you who know Brad and I you know we are not "big" people...we are short and petite... Oh the arm muscles I am getting!!!

Today was a monumental day....Maddox said "DADA" for the first time...AND Brad was home for lunch when it happened!!! Maddox is so funny when he starts babbling because he squints his little eyes and gets the funniest facial expressions!!! Brad and I were laughing so hard we both had tears in our eyes!!!

Here is the video:

more to come

3 comments:

lovelyladycakes said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh how sweet..he is just a happy little baby....miss you guy.

Anonymous said...

I love it I love it I love it!!!!

Amanda said...

I LOVE this video because I kid you not, if you were at my house right now, Eli would be doing the EXACT same thing!! how sweet!!!! gosh, babies are the best! :)