Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday! I have so much to be thankful for every single day.....but today, I am most thankful for my dear friend Trish. She is my soul sister....my confidant, and the sassiest person I know. We met when we were both working at Covenant SurgiCenter. I was so young, I had just turned 18 when I started working there....I was super shy and quiet, Trish on the other hand....NOT shy or quiet (hahha) It took me a while to have enough "courage" to talk to her, but we became instant friends. We could talk for hours (of course talking was WAY more fun than working) and we loved our trips to Sonic!!! We had so many heart to heart conversations.....she rededicated her live to Christ during that time and it was the most amazing thing to watch her grow closer to the Lord. I remember when she and Jake got engaged and married (in Jamaica) and began their lives together. She helped me plan my wedding, videoed the entire day for me and helped me remain calm during it all
She has been such a great friend and we always seem to be going through the same things around the same time and really learn from each other. I just love this girl.
Speaking of girl....she has a little one...Allie...she was born February 6, 2008 (just one month after Maddox) Sadly, we do not hang out in person all that much because our schedules are too crazy (we are working on it)
Trisha, I just want you to know how much you mean to me...you are such a wonderful friend and I thank God for our life long friendship!!! I hope you have an awesome birthday next week and an even better time in Vegas!!! Love you!!

(Just a side note, our birthdays are 5 days apart, we were married exactly one year apart to the day from each other, and our children are one month apart in age.....you are my SOUL sister!!!!!)

No comments: