Thursday, July 9, 2009

I DO


Four years ago was a day that has forever changed my life....the day I married my prince, my best friend! Bradley, With those two words, "I do" I will never be the same. I Do promise to love you with all that I can, for the rest of my life. I DO promise to try to lift you up and encourage you every day. I DO promise to let you have the remote at least half of the time (hahha) and I DO promise to laugh with you throughout this journey we call life and marriage!!! Thank you Bradley for loving me and being an amazing husband and my very best friend...thank you for being patient with me when I am emotional, laughing with me when I'm silly, and listening to me when I need a friend. God has blessed us beyond our greatest imagination these past four years and I look forward to a lifetime with you!!! Thank you for taking me as your bride!!

No comments: