Monday, September 14, 2009

The Joy of the Lord

My heart overflows with joy this evening as I watch Maddox light up when his daddy walks in the door, then the precious little boy proceeds to "tell" daddy all about his day in long full sentences with hand motions and everything (I am still looking for a baby babble interpreter if anyone knows someone...hahah) My heart overflows with joy as I watch Maddox run and hug his grand mom Voda and papa Voda, giving them kisses and huge hugs. My heart overflows with joy as I watch Maddox snuggle in for "night night" gazing at his ceiling stars with his faithful companion, Raffie.....so peaceful. My heart overflows with joy as I ponder what the Lord has in store for our family!

Thank you Jesus for being my JOY!!!
These pictures were taken a year ago today!! My how the "big" man has changed!!!

No comments: