Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Miss you already

The house feels a little lonely this afternoon as Maddox naps.....you see, the Voda grand parents were in town over the weekend and sadly they returned home this morning. Maddox misses all the play time and the lovin' and I miss the company and the extra hands to entertain the Madd-man! Thank you guys so much for coming to visit us and for being such amazing grandparents (not to mention the best in-laws a gal could ask for!) Unfortunately I was horrible with the camera this weekend and did not take any pictures.
We miss you already!!

1 comment:

Dustin & Kate said...

Hi, Lacye! I just read your sweet comment on my blog. Thank you SO much for taking the time to write such supportive words! It's always such a comfort to know that I'm not the only mom to feel this way from time to time. It's also always fun to learn about someone who reads my blog! :)

Maddox is such a cutie pie! I am going to start reading your blog too now!