Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Almost Two

Oh my mercy! The fit throwing, temper-tantrum, super frustrating, not so glorious part of raising an almost two year old little boy is in FULL effect around this house. If I survive this stage with most or at least some hair still left on my head, it will be a miracle. I know the poor guy gets aggravated that he cannot fully communicate his needs, wants and desires, but heck, it is frustrating for me as well. I know the kid can talk if he wants to, he is just so dang stubborn. We are making huge strides in the language development and he is saying more and more words and making more sounds on a daily basis. I am glad he knows what he wants, when he wants it. I am thankful that he sticks to whatever task he is working on, even if it makes him super frustrated. I am blessed that he is ours. I pray I can guide that spirit of his to do great things and to teach the little man that yelling at the top of his lungs is NOT a proper way to express himself.
Ugg, this pregnant woman is worn out and in need of a serious break. I am sure he is too!!

No comments: