Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hawaii


On June 6th, my 32nd birthday, Brad and I boarded an airplane on our way to beautiful Hawaii!!!! Oh my mercy. What an amazing opportunity and such a fun trip. Our 10 year wedding anniversary is this July, and we talked and talked about taking a big trip to celebrate all the amazing things we have conquered in 10 years of marriage!!! Boy oh boy, was this an amazing way to celebrate. Definitely a trip I will remember for the rest of my life! So beautiful and refreshing and relaxing. We were able to reconnect, laugh and have a good time together, just letting loose! The islands were simply breath taking. We did some sight seeing, busted Pearl Harbor, enjoyed a Segway tour of the North Shore, Brad went surfing and did amazing, we went to a luau, had an amazingly romantic dinner, enjoyed beautiful sunsets and spent hours relaxing by the pool. Amazing trip!!
By far the best trip of my life! Love these amazing memories I have with my hubby. Can't wait to start planning to go back to celebrate 20 years of marriage!!!!!!!
















 

No comments: