Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Gym Rats

Paxton started gymnastics today (he and Harper take at the same time, just in different classes). Boy oh boy, he loved every minute of his class. He grinned from ear to ear the entire time and was a hot sweaty boy when it was finished. I'd call that success. There are two boys from his class at school that are in his same gym class, I think it is going to be so much fun for him and I'm really enjoy getting to visit with their mommas while the kiddos work hard!

Unfortunately, our evening ended up like this:
Poor guy! His lungs just have such a hard time this time of year. Hopefully a few breathing treatments will help clear up some of that junk quickly!!!!
He is having such an amazing start to the school year and I am so thankful for how big he is getting. We talk after school about his day and I love to hear him talk of the kids he played with and he is asking other kiddos to play some too (this is HUGE. Normally he plays by himself because he likes it better and acclimating to others play habits is very hard for him!) I ask him how he's doing with keeping his emotions under control and he smiles so big and says "mom, I haven't cried at all!!" He is so proud. We are so proud! Praying this year continues to be such an amazing year of growth and maturity. 
Oh and one final thing I don't want to forget. Pax had an "All about Me" homework paper that he had to fill out and one of the questions stated "what is your goal for this year. What would you like to accomplish?" His response was "to learn more about God's word"
Being on the tears for momma! Wowza kiddo. You never cease to amaze me!!!


No comments: