Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Harper's First Day of KDO 2016

Harper girl started school this week. She goes twice a week to a kids day out program and I am super excited about this year for her. She has two teachers for 10 students and both teachers taught in school for several years before doing the KDO program. Her classroom is so cute and it looks like there are some great kiddos in her class. I'm excited to watch her learn and grow. 
Oh Harper girl, my prayer for you this year is that you grow in knowledge and confidence. You are such a precious little girl and you have such a sweet personality. I pray you make fun, sweet friends and that you learn so much!!


My niece, Ruby Grace, started at the same program as Harper. It's going to be so much fun to see her after school during the week! 





No comments: