Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lets Roll

We have officially mastered the art of rolling over from tummy to back!! (by we I mean Maddox, you guys would not be interested in knowing that I can roll over from my tummy to my back, I am 25 for goodness sake) The minute you place the little man on his tummy, he shifts those hips and rolls over on his back again. I always knew he hated tummy time, he has found a way to get out of doing that for sure!! Hahaha. It is so amazing to watch the new things he can master in just a few days!!! I have a feeling he will be crawling in no time. He already tries to wiggle his little legs while he is attempting to roll over. Oh my goodness, I am about to have my hands very full!!
Well I am going to sneak out of his room for now, he is finally asleep! I shall leave you with one of my favorites of my boys!!

No comments: