Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Waiting


The Madd-Man and I voted today!!!
DID YOU????? I took Maddox with me today to go vote! I realize he is not old enough to have any idea what is going on, but I had a strong conviction to take him with me and start him out early knowing that voting is a huge responsibility that we do not take lightly. I also wanted to back up what we "say" with an action and give him the opportunity to see me vote! So now we just wait on the outcome. I am so blessed to have a young infant around because it is a constant reminder to have "the faith of a child" He has no idea the stresses that are out there in the world, he simply knows that we will take care of him. I am constantly reminded that God already knows the answers we just have to trust Him and do our best to be faithful followers of His will!!!
I also voted for Eli again today....DID YOU??? (see previous post if you are confused)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

WHOO HOO! Thanks for voting for Eli!!

I took Eli to vote with me too! I felt the same way! yay for us! :)