Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday




I have been blog stalking a precious woman who has amazing faith, 4 precious little ones, and an amazing story of God's healing and HIS faithfulness to those who vigorously seek HIM...you should definitely check out her blog and read her amazing story......she started a group blogger "therapy" which allows us to be perfectly honest about the things we did NOT do this week.....this is my first attempt at NOT me Monday, so please bare with me....



This week I most definitely did NOT secretly love that we had no trick or treaters for Halloween which did NOT leave me with a ton of my favorite candy to enjoy, which I am most definitely NOT eating as I type this post!



I did NOT argue with my husband that it was much to warm to need the heater on one evening only to go check on my precious sleeping little boy and find his tiny little hands frozen and immediately turn the heater on....oh no, I would NEVER freeze my poor infant child because I have a strange desire to sleep with it freakishly cold.


I did NOT scream like a 12 year old girl while watching the Texas Tech Red Raiders play amazingly well and beat OSU keeping us as the number 2 team in the nation. No, not me, I would never get so excited over a football game!


I did NOT get a little sad when watching my 10 month old son eat crackers like a big boy, and wonder where the time has gone with my tiny little baby as I hold my 25 pound giant in my arms!


I did NOT get teary eyed when watching Maddox stand independently with his huge brown eyes look up at me with excitement and a little terror as he realized he was standing alone. I did NOT want to encourage him to crawl as I attempt to enjoy the infant stage just a little while longer. Surely I will NOT have a toddler running through the house so soon!!



Well, there you have it, my first NOT Me Monday post....what did YOU NOT do this week???



Are you ready for a couple of pictures???












1 comment:

Amanda said...

love it!!!

your hair looks so cute!!