Monday, November 17, 2008

These Boots Were Made For Walkin'

We had a wonderful weekend with Grandmom and Grandpa Voda!! They came in town on Friday and sadly returned back to Oklahoma today.....we miss you guys already!!! Maddox sure had a great time playing and almost walked by himself while they were here..(I don't give it much longer until I have a wobbly toddler walking behind me)


I know I say this often, but I feel like Maddox is changing rapidly and discovers something new everyday! He is growing up so fast and I am about to have a toddler in this house rather than an infant. My sweet child is on my heels everyday...I mean that literally...he follows me all around the house...helps me load the dishwasher, pulls up on the couch to get closer to me, follows me to the front door, and hits the ground "crawling" when he hears the bath water turn on (oh sweet Maddox, he loves those baths). It is so funny to watch him cling to me and long to be where I am (I long to have that same desire for Christ, to follow Him wherever He goes, to not care where He is headed as long as He is there, I will follow, and to be so thirsty for His water, that I hit the ground running every morning to just be that much closer to Him)


Thank you Grandmom and Grandpa Voda for visiting us, loving on Maddox and simply blessing us by being here. We enjoyed the time together and eagerly anticipate getting together again!!!






Maddox and Grandmom listening to Brad play the guitar (Maddox sat still like this for about 10 minutes just listening!)

"These Boots Were Made For Walkin'"....Maddox playing in Grandpa Voda's boots








Maddox "helping" us load the dishwasher!!!


1 comment:

Monica Curry said...

Oh he's so cute...and getting so big! I am enjoying Braidy not being mobile YET, but I am sure it's not tooooo far away...time to "babyproof" the house! Maddox is adorable. I think him and Braidy should be friends!! I hope ya'll have a great week!