Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas To All

Well I hope all of you had a great Christmas with your friends and family!!! The 3 Kalivoda's had a very blessed Christmas! Christmas Eve we celebrated our Christmas as a family of 3...we had a great time with Maddox and it was so much fun watching him open his presents from us. He was in a great mood and loved everything! We finished the evening by reading the Night Before Christmas (all 3 of us snuggled in the rocker...it was so much fun)

Christmas Day we went to my mom's house and we spent the day over there. It was great to be with family and to experience Maddox's first Christmas!!!

We are celebrating Christmas with my Dad on New Years Day...we are also looking forward to that!!

It was fun to look back at last year and how "clueless" Brad and I were about what our next Christmas would be like. I was almost 9 months pregnant and terrified of the "unknown" We had a blast with our little man and we were truly blessed!

Here are a few pictures from Maddox's first Christmas
Maddox sitting in the pile of presents
Loving on Maddox
The gang at Grammy and Papa's house
My mom, me and sister Carol

Our little man, very excited!

Maddox, giving me a hug

Me and my man, just enjoying the day together

1 comment:

Amanda said...

did you cut your hair?? or did I miss a post or something?? such sweet pictures!! yay for Maddox's first Christmas!!