Thursday, December 18, 2008

Walkin Free

Maddox took his first unassisted steps yesterday evening!!! We are so excited, proud, and a little nervous to know that we have a walking little man in our house!!! It couldn't have worked out better, Brad called and told me he was on his way home; therefore, Maddox and I sat by the front door as we do most evenings and waited on Brad/Daddy to arrive, we saw the head lights through the front door and Maddox and I stood up to wait on him. Maddox was standing, holding my hands and he started giggling as Brad walked in....he let go of my hands and started walking to Brad!! It was perfect! Brad and I were both shocked!!! I am so thankful that Maddox waited to take those precious first steps when Brad was home!!!

I did attempt to get the walking on video, but I was not able to get any good footage, I'll keep working on it and post a video as soon as I can!!

Here is Maddox waiting on his Daddy to get home from work!!



My boys playing!!! Oh I just LOVE this picture

Santa came early to our house and he told Maddox it was time for him

to drink out of a sippy cup!!!!This video is of Maddox playing on his new rocking horse!!!

No comments: