Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Clause is Coming to Town

Well we are defiantly getting ready for Christmas in full force these days!!! Can you tell what song Maddox is trying to play with this plastic spoon and metal pot???







If you guessed JINGLE BELLS, you would be correct!! hahhaha!!!


Today, Santa visited Brad's work






I placed that Santa hat on Maddox's head and began to say "HO HO HO" and now Maddox repeats it to me, he even greated Anutie Sarah at the door saying "HO HO HO" oh it is so precious.


The 3 of us are going to celebrate Christmas tomorrow evening and I am so excited! I cannot wait to begin our own traditions as a family of 3! Christmas Day we will head over to my mom's house and spend the day over there, it should be a lot of fun!



Here's our little Santa walking to town!!


No comments: