Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle J


Happy birthday to my big brother, Jason! Oh I could write a book about this man, he is simply amazing to say the least. He is the best big brother a girl could ever ask for. Don't get me wrong, we had our fair share of fighting when we were younger (mostly because I was a pesky younger sister and I initiated almost every argument...sorry brother) but he was always so kind and caring for me. He always looked out for me and was just a great influence on me. One of my favorite memories of Jason when I was younger was being able to see in his room in the morning time and I could see him sitting on the floor at the foot of his bed, his bible open, having his "quiet time" with the Lord. Oh what an amazing influence that had on me. He showed me what it was like to have a real relationship with Jesus and I am in awe everyday at the love he has for our Savior. I have been so proud of him, watching him become a father. He is such a natural at it. So calm and willing to do what ever is needed to help Kameron out with Mollie.

Happy birthday Jason. You are an amazing man and I am so proud to have you as my big brother!

Jason and Kameron holding Maddox for the first time!!

No comments: