Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Miss Him

I miss Him! I miss my biggest boy, my first born, my blond hair brown eye little companion of mine!! I miss his big brown eyes that allow me to see into the depths of his soul. I miss his silly faces and smirks and the attitude that is often exhibited with these goofy grins. I miss his sweet little hugs and his nonstop jabber!! While I miss this guy with all that I have in me, I know he is having a wonderful time in Oklahoma with Grandma and Grandpa Voda, Aunt Kim and Austin, and Uncle Brandon and Aunt Ashley. While I am pleased as punch that he is having so much fun (he's been to see Disney on Ice, spend time at the fair riding rides and eating yummy yummy fair food, he's been to the zoo, seen Thomas the Train at the railroad museum, been to the park, eaten chicken nuggets french fries and ice creams and whatever else he can convince his grandma and grandpa/aunts and uncle to let him do and he has been loved on my everyone within reach). I love that he is getting this time with Brad's family, but I sure do miss my big man!!










 

3 comments:

Hayes Fam ♥ said...

I love that precious shirt with the tie :) So cute!

Kameron and Jason Fellers said...

I miss him- and all of you- too! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever! By the way, the neck-tie t-shirt rocks! Great job!

LovelyLadyCakes said...

cute, cute, love that tie shirt. I only hope my little ones will look as cute as you dress yours..lol..miss your face!!