Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Could NOT be Happier

He's Baaaaaack!!!
Oh our sweet big boy Maddox is back and I for one could not be happier!! Our house is noisy and messy. There are trucks and cars and legos nicely "decorating" our living room...and I for one could not be happier! I have been hugged more in the past 2 days by our eldest little boy than I ever have as his mommy, my cheaks have been kissed frequently and my lap comfortably sat in by our BIGGEST little boy and I for one could not be happier!! My arms are full of hugs and holding. My mouth is answering thousands of "why" questions, singing silly songs, reading many stories and simply, but frequently expressing how much I love both of my baby boys. My legs are running full speed to keep up with the activity of a 2 year and an almost 6 month old. My mind is racing as I try to keep up with the never ending imagination of a very smart and creative 2 year old. My heart is full of  joy now that my family is complete once more...and I for one could not be happier!!

Thank you Voda's for taking such good care of our little munchkin. He had a blast spending 2 whole weeks with you guys. I have heard all about Thomas the Train, Mickey Mouse and riding the Lawn Mower and I for one could not be happier. I am so thankful that my boys have such amazing grandparents, aunts and uncles that love and adore them and make so many selfless sacrifices just to make them happy. We are certainly blessed by all of our family, and I could not be happier!!!

No comments: