Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day! I hope you all had a wonderful day with family and friends celebrating our fantastic Nation!! We had a great low key day with just our little family of 5. We went downtown for a little while to see the 4th on Broadway festivities, enjoyed a long nap, swam, ate watermelon and waiting to watch some fireworks. I personally have never seen more fireworks than we did this year. We drove down a dirt road in the Ranger and we could see all around the flatlands of Lubbock. We saw about 6 different firework shows at the same time. It was amazing and the kids loved it. When we came home, all of our neighbors were out in their front yards lighting their own fireworks. It was so much fun! I sure do love living "outside of town".


Oh the sassiness in this little girl









My oh my, how different this year was from the last!

No comments: