Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sweet Moments

So, the other day Paxton came up to me and asked "Momma, do we have a park bridge in our pantry?"
What the what? I stood there dumbfounded as I tried to sift through what he said and figure out what he was asking. In a few minutes I heard Maddox singing the 12 days of Christmas and I finally figured out the riddle. Paxton was asking if we had a Partridge in a Pear tree.
Oh the things I never ever want to forget!

We received a Christmas card in the mail today from one of Maddox's dear friends. When I showed him the card he said "Mom, Tagen is my most favorite friend......but do you know who is my favorite friend all the time? Jesus. He is with me everywhere I go"
Oh the passion he is gaining for Christ is breathtaking. I adore him.


Thankful for sweet and funny moments with these boys....especially when they make me want to pull my hair out. Ha

No comments: