Thursday, June 5, 2014

Let's Bring Back Summer

Summer is officially upon us, and while I was super bummed about Maddox being finished with Kindergarten, it hasn't taken long to get into the groove of summertime. I am loving the sleeping in in the mornings, trips to the mall play ground and the Science Spectrum followed by afternoon swimming at the house and later bed times for the kiddos. I am thankful to get this time with all 3 of my kiddos together....do you like how I always blog in the evening time after everyone is in bed.....it is when they are sleeping and the house is quiet that I can write such kind things about having all 3 of them home TOGETHER.....hahahah. Oh it's a good thing they are so darn cute, because the constant arguing, pestering and whining can drive a momma crazy...until bedtime, then she gets to sit and think about how wonderful they are.
While the arguing is driving me crazy, today I was able to witness the boys playing, laughing and creating new games together....it was bliss (well, until the new game created a massive wave in the pool which splashed water in mr. Paxton's eyes and the entire universe crumbled right before our very chlorine filled eyes). You win some you loose some.

Seriously, have you ever seen anything cuter than this!?

The joys of summer

sweet patriotic little ones

No comments: