Monday, April 28, 2008

Drum Roll Please......

We had a very nice weekend!! Maddox was such a joy and a happy boy all weekend!! We were able to hang out with our good friends Dusty and Sarah (Sarah is the sweetest girl ever, she has a swing at her house now for baby Maddox....he loves it by the way...I'm telling ya, our little one loves to move!!) We played games with our friends and Maddox just swang away...it was so nice!!! We are very blessed to have such great friends who love our son so very much!!!

Now, moving on to the very exiting news for the day......

What an amazing day it has been for Maddox!! I am not sure how many of you realize this, but Maddox has his own agenda most of the time...and that agenda absolutely does NOT include tummy time. We have to fight to keep him on his tummy for more than 30 seconds; however, today was a special day for the Madd-man!!!! He was frustrated on his tummy and decided he had had enough; therefore, he rolled himself over!!! Yes, you read that right, Maddox rolled from his tummy to his back for the fist time today!!! I wish I would have had my camera ready to take a picture of it, but of course I was not expecting him to do this exciting task today!!! Yippee for our little man!!!

I shall leave you with a few pictures from this weekend!!!



Just chilling on the couch...his shirt says " my daaada is #1" Oh how true...what an amazing father bradley is!!!!


Here is the Madd-Man after he rolled over, I think he was a little shocked!!!



No comments: