Monday, April 21, 2008

Well, Brad and I thought we would start an online Blog so that we can keep our families and friends updated on the growth and new adventures we experience with our little man, Maddox! Well, here we go....whats new in the Voda life these days??? Well, Maddox is 3 months old, i still cannot believe how big he is getting! He weighs almost 15 pounds already (he certainly does not miss a meal....he actually yells at us now when we are getting his bottle ready, he is so eager to eat, i just find myself laughing at him because he gets so worked up and anxious to have that bottle). We feel like we are having a break through this past week...he has been sleeping in his little papazon chair IN HIS BED!!! That might not sound like a huge success to some, but we sure are excited to have him in his own room!!! Hopefully we will get him to sleep in his fancy bed sometime soon (keep your fingers crossed)
The funniest thing he does these days is smile and talk to himself when I hold him in front of the mirror. He loves to look at himself. We have a big picture of him hanging in the hallway, and when i show him that picture he gets the biggest smile on his face. I find myself standing in the hallway a lot these days, just so I can watch him get so excited!!! I will post pictures soon!!!
Well, I apologize for all the rambling, I hope this helps for our families that live far away! We love all of you and wish we could all live closer together. Here is my most recent favorite picture of our little man!!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

LOVE THE HAT!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS HIS FATHER'S SON. What a joy you all to Paul & I. We love you more than you know.