Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm sitting here trying to think of anything "new" that has happened this week; however, as new parents, EVERYTHING is new in our lives! I took the Madd-Man to Brad's work yesterday and he did sooooo good! He was happy and talkative the entire time (i think we were there for nearly 2 hours) I was so proud of the little man. Everyone at his work laughed at how "fat" he is....he's not fat, he is phat!! hahahah...pleasantly plump as brad likes to call it!!! I suppose that is all that is "new" He is finding his little personality and he can be so sweet (when he's not screaming at us for that bottle...hahhah) I suppose that is all that I have for today. I will leave you with a sweet pic of how the little man prefers to sleep!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

In the stroller with no car seat! I love it.

LovelyLadyCakes said...

how so sweet and darling...