Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Nice Weekend



Well this weekend, Grandma and Grandpa Voda (the Kalivoda grandparents) came to visit! It sure was great to get to see them, and they were super excited to spend time with Maddox! They have not seen him in over a month (it is so hard living 6 hours away) We did not get out and do much, just relaxed and spent time together at the house....it was great, we really enjoyed it!


Maddox is getting so big, I forgot to post his measurements from his last Well-Baby exam..... Maddox weighs 17 pounds 11ounces, 25 inches long!!! He is in the 90th percentile for weight and 70th percentile for height! What a big boy!! hahhaha....like I have mentioned before, he never misses a meal!!! We have taken him off his cereal and are just on formula for now! It was just too hard on his little digestive system...we will try again next month! He is doing really well on his baby zantac from what I can tell! He is still spitting up (what baby doesn't though..really) but he seems much more content for more of the day....phew...I am so thankful for that...poor little guy was just grunting all the time!


We are seeing some success in his sleeping at night...he is sleeping in his little chair IN his bed for almost all of the night! I still get up and down several times a night to give him his pacifier and he eats at least once in the middle of the night, usually around 4 or so, then we go back to the chair in the crib, then he gets up around 6 and he sleeps about an hour longer in his swing!!! Soon we will attempt the transition from chair in the bed, to just the bed!!!


I am learning to LOVE night time, I feed him his last bottle and rock and sing to him, I just love that time with him while he is getting sleepy and lets me just hold him (he wants to go, go, go ALL day and I don't just get to cuddle him very often....night time is becoming one of my favorite times of day, ranking 2nd to bath time)


Sorry to just ramble on and on for you there, but I just wanted to let you guys know whats been going on in the Madd-Mans life these days!!!


Here is a picture of Grandpa Voda reading to Maddox!!! They were learning about cars!!


Here is Maddox holding onto his favorite book!!!

No comments: