Monday, August 24, 2009

Do You See What I See?

Do you see what I see???


Monday I took Maddox for his very first eye exam.....he did fantastic. He stood in a chair, put his chin on this machine, stared in the machine to get his eye scanned.....everyone, including myself and the doctor were surprised that they got an accurate reading. Maddox loved looking at all the lights and following them with his eyes. They had to dilate his big brown eyes and I was definitely concerned on how he would take that because it burns; however, he cried for a second and was over it. The staff was so good to him and made him feel very comfortable (thus helping this momma relax and feel at ease) The best news is everything looks great and there are no signs of amblyopia (the eye disorder I have). I could not be more proud of my little man and how well he behaved at the eye doctor!!! So for now, we are finishe worrying about his beautiful brown eyes and we will "see" the doctor next year (I am sure eventually we will be regulars there because of our horrible eye sight....but no glasses are "seen" in the near future.

No comments: