Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week of Fun with Kayley

As I mentioned in the previous post, we have had some pretty exciting weeks lately. When we returned home from Colorado, my 13 year old cousin, Kayley came with us and spent the week in the Voda house!!! Oh we had so much fun! We started the week off right with Chick-fil-a breakfast followed by an afternoon of shopping!!! We baked brownies, watched a marathon of FRIENDS, ate cookie dough, went for long morning walks to the park, I introduced her to Taco Villa Dr Pepper's, shopped, shopped and shopped some more!! She will be starting High School later this month, so I helped her find some clothes for school, a new book bag and some super cute shoes. I loved having her here with us, and Maddox thought it was great to have someone other than me to play with everyday! It was super sad to watch her leave on Saturday morning, but we have some awesome memories of a fantastic week!!

This is probably one of my favoirte pics from this week. We found this "awesome" outfits at Rue 21 and I thought they were hillarious so I insisted we try them on. They are all one piece, the neon zebra pring sewn to shorts...hahahha!!!

Our first night of baking....brownies!! Yummm...and the batter was even better! We visited Brad at work

Getting comfy on the couch, eating cookie dough, watching FRIENDS

Long morning walk to the park

At the airport

Sporting some of her new clothes and a sassy pose!!

Bye Bye Kayley!! Thanks for spending the week with us!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the most amazing cousin! Thank you for loving my child.

The Kalivoda's said...

thank you for letting me hang out with her for a week...it was so much fun!! love you konni!

Unknown said...

I had so much fun too thanks so much for having me!