Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday





"Are you feeling guilty for not washing your child's swimsuit after they wear it? Feel greasy because you don't wash your hair every day? Overcome with embarrassment because your child was rude while out to dinner? We'll don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!" (taken from MckMamma's blog)


This week I did NOT walk into the kitchen as see my son standing in the dog's water bowl happy as could be, with water splashed everywhere and his shoes soaked....how long was I out of the room????!
I did NOT get so freakin hot in the car in this 100+ weather that I had to take my bra off because I thought I was just going to melt and was getting super aggravated at how hot I was...and if this were the case (which in fact it was NOT) I most defiantly would NOT blog about it...who would want to read such a story...NOT me!
I did NOT put my son's shorts on backwards all morning and wonder why he was so aggravated in the car....they were NOT giving him a major wedgie...NOT me, I always have everything very together and would never not notice front pockets on my son's bum!
I did NOT clean out our ridiculously messy closet and find 3 pairs of shoes I completely forgot I had....I would never let things get so unorganized that I wouldn't know what shoes I owned!
I did NOT let Maddox play with a hose to the vacuum for over an hour just so I could get a few things done around the house...no no no, NOT me, it is always educational toy play in this house!!!

What about YOU.....what did you NOT do this week???


No comments: