Sunday, October 4, 2009

You are Free to Leave

Dear Mr Sickness,
You have over stayed your welcome here in the Kalivoda house. You have held me captive for far too long. You are free to leave and take all your germy friends with you. You are not welcome in out house any longer and we would appreciate it if you never come back. You have trashed our house, left us with no food in the pantry, you have left the laundry piled high, you have made me sacrifice precious time with my son and sweet husband and for that I am very bitter. I appreciate that you have felt so passionately about me, but I do not feel the same in return, you make me feel icky all over and I am certainly ready to be rid of you. Thank you for taking all of your things with you as soon as possible and getting out of here. You, sir, are free to leave immediately.
Your Host,
Lacye Kalivoda

P.S. Thank you very much mom and Brad for all your help while I have tried to fight this nasty bug...I do not know what I would do without you guys. Love you both very much!! Also, thank you Mr. Maddox for being so patient with Mommy as she is trying to get better and make sure you do not catch this nasty bug. You are the best son a mommy could ask for! Love you all....well not YOU Mr. Sickness....you are indeed free to leave!!!

1 comment:

LovelyLadyCakes said...

YES LEave MR. Sickness.
LOVE ya girl, momma and i just prayed for ya...
XOXO