Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy 9 Months

Happy 9 Months Paxton James

What are you up to these days?

-size 4 diaper
-wearing size 12 month clothes
You are crawling ALL over the place. You can crawl from the living room to your brother's bedroom in about 20 seconds...you are fast and you love the freedom. We you crawl for something specific, you make a really funny "happy" sound until you reach your destination. While you are enjoying your four on the floor mobility, you are anxious to start walking and you are trying so hard to pull yourself up on anything or anyone (including your brother..and by the way Maddox is NOT a fan of you trying to "get" him when you crawl and try to pull up on him)

You have started making this really funny, deep, almost scary growling sound.

You LOVE to eat solids and LOVE to be able to feed yourself finger foods. If I try to put something small in your mouth for you, you move my hand and take the food from me to do yourself. You have yet to reject anything I have fed you and last night you tried chicken for the first time and you seemed to enjoy it.

You are a wonderful sleeper (most of the time); however, you still LOVE to hibernate nap at GiGi's house. Seriously, when you nap over there you usually nap for more than 3 hours at a time! You sleep through the night like a champ and go down easily! While Maddox loves to sleep with Raffie, it seems your "lovie" is an extra pacifier. You can be restless until you have an extra paci in your hand, then you fall fast asleep. I am trying to replace your lovie with something else because someday we will have to get rid of the paci's and I would hate to take your paci and your lovie away at the same time...now that would be just plain mean :)

I think you officially have your first tooth (middle bottom)! I say "I think" because I am not sure if I have seen it, but I think I can feel it and it looked like you made a tooth mark on one of your soft toys. I know you have been working on those two bottom teeth for a few weeks now, so it would be great if one of them has finally broken the skin!

You are super easy to take out to dinner with us. You love to sit up in a high chair and join in "conversation" with us while you much down on some crackers or cheerios. You will sit there for a very long time without getting impatient!

You love to be held and cuddled unless your brother is doing something that you think would be fun to join in with! By the way, you laugh the hardest when you are playing with Maddox. He can do anything and you will belly laugh for a very long time. I love it!

Sweet P just days after he was born

Oh sweet Paxton James. It is hard to believe that you are already 9 months old. You have been out in the world for as long as I carried you in my belly. You are growing up so fast. You are such a joy and a blessing in all of our lives! We love you sweet P!!

No comments: