Monday, January 23, 2012

Brothers


These two precious boys are starting to form a very special bond. While Maddox can be less than thrilled at his baby brother's constant shadow, he is turning into an amazing BIG brother. He can make Paxton laugh the most and Paxton is starting to mimic everything Maddox does. (This is extremely helpful with Paxton's speech therapy. Tonight Madd was able to get Paxton to say "night night").

Sweet brothers playing together

Sure, there are plenty of moments throughout the day where I have to remind the boys to play nicely, to please stop arguing and to find a way to get along with one another; however, when they do play nicely, it is such sweet music to my ears and my heart swells with joy as I watch them interact together. I continue to pray they grow to be the best of friends and share a bond that is unbreakable!
Maddox "reading" to Paxton. So sweet



No comments: