Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Paying Attention

If you ask Maddox what he wants to do when he grows up, he will quickly respond with "I want to paint cars with Uncle Austin." Aunt Kim and Uncle Austin run a body shop called Jenkins Custom and Collision. Maddox LOVES it there and is always asking to paint something. The last time they kept him, Uncle Austin set up some paper on the wall for Maddox to paint. You can tell from watching this video how intently he watches Uncle Austin and it was pretty impressive to me. 



Apparently, when he finished painting this paper, Maddox confidently said "You want to know why that looks so good? Because I was paying attention to what I was doing!" Hahahah. According to Uncle Austin, that is the new saying around the shop when they finish up a car they step back and say "You want to know why that looks so good? Because I was paying attention to what I was doing!" 

Great job Maddox!! Way to pay attention!!
Thanks again Uncle Austin for being so patient with Maddox and giving him the opportunity to paint with you! 

No comments: