Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall

We are experiencing some beautiful fall weather these days. Fall is my favorite time of year. It is easy to play outside with the kids without getting too hot and unlike our spring weather, it is not a constant dust storm with high winds surrounding us. The colors are beautiful, the weather is peaceful and the transition from summer to winter as far as wardrobe is concerned is my favorite, especially with kids and even more especially now that I am blessed with a baby girl to play dress up with. Jeggings and boots on that tiny little body...yes, please!! I could just gobble her up!!!


And just for giggles, here is miss Harper Grace wearing the same outfit this time last fall. It was a full dress on her last year and now it is a snug little top!! My oh my how quickly the time goes!

No comments: