Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Memories

The boys had the privilege to go spend a full week in Oklahoma City with Grandmom and Grandad Voda. They had a blast. They played outside, shot the BB gun, played with spears that grandad made for them, baked and decorated a cake with grandmom, stayed up late watching cartoons, fought like brothers do and made great memories with their grandparents!!!
While the boys were away, Brad had some serious homework he needed to complete, so Harper and I decided to take a little trip to Midland and spend a few days with Sarah and the twins!!
We had so much fun. The 3 kiddos played well together (unless anyone came near Harper's baby and then it was full on melt down from miss priss). 
Sarah and I were able to get lots of girl talk in during nap times and after the kiddos went to bed! I am so thankful to have such an amazing girl in my life. She lifts me up in ways no one else can. Such a blessing!!

No comments: