Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can YOU Help Me?


Can I get a little help around here????!!??? Man, Maddox has been "helping" me so much lately...he helps me unload the dishwasher (grabbing all the spoons and banging them on the ground), do the laundry (or at least throw all the hangers throughout the entire house), he helps me put up the groceries (digging throw all the sacks to find the good snacks he knows I will not let him have) and he even helps me vacuum (by checking out the vacuum to make sure it is "safe." Hey, at least he's not scared of the vacuum any more)










Oh we have entered such a fun and exhausting stage these days. He is walking so well, even running at times, his curiosity has continued to increase daily. He loves to watch everything I do and mimic or check out what I am doing. The tears have increased as separation anxiety increases, he does not like for me to be out of sight, which at this point in his heightened curiosity is actually a blessing because I am able to see what he is getting into without chasing him throughout the house ALL day (just MOST of the day..hehehe).

No comments: