Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ROCK STAR




Its looking like we might have a drummer in our family!!! We were at dinner the other night and the restaurant was loud and they started playing a rock song, the drum part starting picking up and Maddox immediately began waving his hands in the air (like he just don't care) and he continued to do this until the song ended. It was hilarious, there were 3 tables of people just laughing and enjoying our ROCK STAR!!!!

Things in the Voda house are going well, we are currently attempting to eliminate the morning nap time (which saddens me a little because that is when I take a shower and enjoy a little time to myself) Maddox was just not napping very well at either of his naps so I figured it was time for him to go to just an afternoon nap. Today was the first day with the new schedule and it went decently....hopefully we can all adjust and get a new routine!!!


Please keep my brother and sister-in-law in your thoughts and prayers these next few weeks....baby Mollie is due on February 19th, but they have mentioned taking Mollie a week early (making her a Valentines baby) due to Kamerons gestational diabetes. They are super excited and anxious as all new parents are. I absolutely cannot wait to love on this baby girl, I am so excited to be an Aunt!!!


This past Sunday we ventured out to the park and Maddox had a great time! He sure does love to swing (does that surprise ANYONE???) There were a ton of kids out there because it was such a beautiful day, so it made it a little hard to let Maddox play. I am anxious to take him during the week when there aren't as many kids there.



I will leave you with my favorite pictures from the park!!


No comments: