Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happiness Is....

Happiness is:

Hearing Maddox laugh first thing in the morning

Watching Maddox get so excited to see his daddy and stop his feet saying "dadda, dadda, dadda" over and over again until Brad makes it IN the front door


Hearing Maddox say "momma" in the kindest most gentle voice I have ever heard...absolutely melts my heart and makes any tough day better!


Hearing the Madd-man say "DOGGG" at any four legged furry creature he sees....oh the association!! Precious


A freshly vacuumed floor

Playing with the new camera Brad got me for Mother's Day...so much fun and so overwhelming

Walking in to the bedroom and seeing the bed made and no junk on the floor

A long chat on the phone with a good friend

Frozen Yogurt on a nice hot summer day

Late night talks with my hubby

Watching Maddox discover EVERYTHING

NAP TIME (can I get an amen on this one!! hahah)



Hope you all had a great weekend

No comments: