Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

What am I thankful for here on this beautiful and HOTT Thursday afternoon??? Well, to top the list I am for my amazing husband!! Bradley, you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, you are so patient and understanding with me, you work harder than anyone I know, and you love your precious little boy more than words can describe.



I am also super thankful for our precious little man, Maddox, (who is currently fighting his nap in his bedroom at the moment..hahha) I am thankful for his health (especially since we found out this morning that he has his first ear infection....gosh, we have been so blessed with a healthy little boy and I pray these antibiotics work quickly and he can feel better for our trip to Oklahoma this weekend)


I am thankful for my mom!! Mom, thank you so so much for your constant love and support. I always know you are there for me if I need ANYTHING. Thank you for being such an amazing grandma (GeGe) and for all the fun memories you are creating with Maddox everyday (for example, today you stripped him down to his diaper and sandals, slathered him in sun screen and let him rule the back yard. Laughing, playing, blowing bubbles and soon, playing in the kiddy pool) Thank you for being such a wonderful mother-in-law to Brad. Thank you mom for being my best friend. You are so great to all of us and I cannot fully describe how much we love you!





I am thankful for my Brother, Sister-in-law, sweet little Mollie Michelle and my sister Carol! Thank you guys for your friendship. I know you guys are always a phone call away and I am so thankful to live so close to you all!






I am thankful for my dad and Kelly! Thank you for your love towards Maddox and your support for Brad and I! Thank you for working so hard to get us all together for dinner every now and then and thank you for always being willing to watch Maddox for us!!!



I am thankful for my in-laws!!! Dennis and Murlon, you guys are absolutely amazing and you have made me so proud to be a Kalivoda! Thank you for raising such an amazing son that I am honored to call my husband. Thank you for loving Maddox with all of your hearts. You guys are so much fun to be with and I love that you are my family!! Thank you for making me feel like your own daughter, for that I will be eternally grateful! Kimberly and Brandon, I was super blessed when I married your brother and as a bonus I got you guys as my sister and brother !



I am thankful for my friends. Sarah, thank you for loving my family so much and for being such an amazing friend to us. You have helped me so much in adapting to my new roles as a mother and stay at home wife/mommy. We sure will miss you when you're no longer 22 seconds away.



Anna, thank you for your amazing friendship reaching back all the way to the eight grade!!! You are so amazing and I look up to you in so many ways. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more (good thing for Facebook/Myspace so we can gab all we want) I was so honored to be a part of your wedding almost a year ago (happy Anniversary on the 10th) and I cannot wait to see you again soon. Thank you for your humor, all the laughs and love help me through the week!!



Oh my sweet Trish, my soul sister!!! I am so thankful to have you in my life and to look back at all the fun memories we had working together! I think it was totally a blessing from God that our children are only a month apart in age and I'm so excited to share in this crazy child rearing with you!!! I love you so much!!

There is so much more that I am thankful for, but I will leave the list to these for this week!!!

What are YOU thankful for on this HOTT Thursday afternoon???

1 comment:

Kam said...

Well, I am thankful for you, Lacye Lou! You are a rockin' aunt/sis/friend and I'm super glad we have you in our lives! Thanks for being so sweet!!

Kam