Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanks Vodas

Happy belated Memorial Day!!! Hope you all had a great time whatever you did. Brad and I had a wonderful weekend....we left Friday morning for Boerne, Tx to attend the wedding of our friends, Adam and Ami (Brad and Adam were great college friends and Ami is my best friend Sarah's sister...Sarah and I actually met because of Adam and Ami) The wedding was beautiful and we had a wonderful time hanging out with friends and having very little responsibilities. Thanks again G-mom and G-pop Voda for watching Maddox for us....we needed the time away and you made that so stress free for us....thank you thank you thank you!!
Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures from the weekend to post.
Maddox is doing well...it always takes him a few days to adjust back to me being home....he never cries when I leave, but when I return, I cannot walk out of the room for a second without him crying and trying to chase after me....(while it feels good to know I was missed, it makes it breaks my heart to see him upset and scared that I am going to leave again.)
He is talking up a storm...still in his own language....but it is hilarious...I love to hear the new "words" he comes up with everyday...I need to get it on video, because I do not know how to spell what he is saying...oh its so funny.

No comments: