Friday, November 20, 2009

Catching Up....Again

Gosh, I have not been too great at keeping this blog updated....once again, I have no exciting or creative way to get you updated, so I will just start with last weekend....My good friend Rusty got married on Saturday and I had the privilege to be his Best Wo-Man....that is correct, I was a GroomsMaid and stood on his side..that was definitely a first for me, but I really enjoyed it and was honored to show my support for him and his new bride. Rusty and I have been good friends since we were 3 years old in the nursery at church; however, we joke that we really didn't like each other until junior high...he didn't like me when we were little because he says "thats the girl who knows all the answers" and I didn't like him because he was loud and rambunctious until junior high, then he was quiet and mumbled all the time..hahah. Please keep him in your prayers, he is in the army and will be deployed for Afghanistan in January...I cannot imagine how difficult all this must be on his new wife Amie and his family.


After the wedding on Saturday, Brad, Maddox and I loaded up and headed to Midland to see my best friend Sarah and her husband Dusty. We had some furniture to give them (still trying to figure out how to get the once used as a guest room cleaned out for a nursery) and I was excited to see her, catch up on everything and see her beautiful new house! We had a wonderful time and it makes me even more sad that we no longer live 11 seconds away from each other. Thanks again, Dusty and Sarah for your great friendship and your hospitality this past weekend....we can't wait to see you again soon!!






As far as Baby Voda is going, everything seems to be going great. I still have some "morning" sickness (anytime of the day) but not nearly as bad as a few weeks ago. I think I have felt him/her move, but I am not completely certain. We have an appointment December 10 and after that appointment they will schedule the ultrasound where we can hopefully see the sex of this little one...I am super excited!!! This pregnancy seems to constantly prove that no two pregnancies are ever the same....I am carrying this little one much differently than I did with Maddox and I am not gaining weight nearly as fast as I did with the Madd-man; however, I am sure that is mostly because I rarely have an appetite and I most certainly did NOT have that problem with Maddox. My heart is getting more and more excited about watching our family grow and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us!
Sorry to ramble on so much, I will leave you with a video of Maddox dancing to his Thanksgiving card from Grandma and PaPa Voda (thanks again for the card, he loves it!!)


1 comment:

LovelyLadyCakes said...

love his dancing! and those elmo shoes tooo cute!!! keep up the video, they are great and then i can show my mom..HEHHE
love ya'll