Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random


Hello all!! Thank you for your support and encouragement as our secret is now out in the open. As I mentioned in the previous post, I am officially out of the first trimester and so far I am LOVING this second trimester......WOW I have energy again and it feels great!! Maddox has been so much fun lately (well, he is always fun, but we have had less and less discipline moments the last few days which helps this mommy enjoy the day much better). Brad asked me the other day what one of my favorite parts about being a mommy was and after a lot of thought....currently, one of my favorite things is watching Maddox learn new things. He currently counts to 3 and knows if there is one, two, or three items in front of him. He knows the letters "M" "O" and "E" and can find them on any page of a book or anywhere he might possibly see some letters...I joke that he learned to spell my name "Mom-e" I don't know why these 3 letters have stood out so much to him....but I love it!! He is learning his colors beautifully, but sometimes everything is "PINK" I have no idea that he even knew the color pink, but maybe he is letting me know to get ready for a lot of pink and prepare for a little girl...hahahah....I really have no idea, but you can ask him what color something is and he will say "pink" I will correct him and he will say "No, no, PINK" such a sweet silly little boy!

As I mentioned, I have had energy the last few days and I put that energy to use by putting up all of our Christmas decorations....I know, I am super early, but I wanted to enjoy it this year and not feel like I was rushing to get the tree up and then rushing to take it back down. I love it and I feel so relaxed and at peace when I see the pretty lights on the trees.....(Maddox loves the lights and the Trishmas Wree....aka the Christmas Tree...and the pretty "balls" aka ornaments)

I will take pictures and post them after a while.

Sorry this post was so random and I do not have a current picture to post; however, I will leave you with a picture of Maddox from this date last year.

No comments: