Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kalivoda Party of Four

This is a post I have waited roughly 13 weeks to write.

Looks like Maddox has been keeping a little secret:

(His shirt says "I'm going to be a Big Bro")

Brad and I are so excited to watch our family grow from 3 to 4 as we are preparing to welcome a new little baby Voda in May. I am about 13 weeks pregnant and we had our first ultrasound yesterday....everything is looking great....good strong heartbeat and it look like he/she was sucking its thumb.
Wow, this pregnancy has already proven to be much different than the first (which I expected). I did not have any morning sickness with Maddox and had a great appetite; however, my body is responding much differently this go around and I had all day morning sickness for about 8 weeks and I still do not have a huge appetite....Brad says it has to be a girl :) I am however feeling much better and I am gradually gaining more and more energy...I'm not sure how I run out of energy by the end of the day...its not like I am chasing a very active 21 month old around all day...hahah. Brad and I are both excited to have these little ones close in age and we pray they have an amazing bond and we can keep our sanity..hahah!!!
I have to say a special thank you to my amazing husband. I have been a ball of emotions this past week and he was been so supportive and uplifting and helps me laugh at the crazy hormones. Thank you Brad for your constant support and how patient you are with me....you are amazing and I love you more and more everyday.

4 comments:

LovelyLadyCakes said...

yeahh! congrats my lover! Now will this mean i will have to keep up with another blog of yours..whow you are gonna be a written fool. You are so awesome and what a lovely husband you have taken care of you!
xoxo

The Kalivoda's said...

Thanks Anna!! I am sure I will have lots of stories to tell with two little ones 2 and under running around, but I will keep it all on this blog! I already changed the name so it can incorporate new little baby voda!!
love you sweet girl! you are such a blessing in our lives and i cant wait to see you in a few short weeks!!

Jocelyn said...

so exciting! can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl. Either way it will be a special and beautiful baby! Keep us posted and don't forget a belly pic once you get to showin'. :)

Dustin & Kate said...

Congratulations! What exciting news! :)