Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Boys

Well the boys are doing great!! Maddox is finally feeling better and is adjusting to the new normal quite nicely! We have definitely had some moments of nothing by whining, but after all, he is 2, his world was completely rocked and he hasn't felt well...I think I might whine a little also!!!

Maddox has been so funny lately...wanting to wear his glasses all the time....oh he is so silly!! Today he wanted them in his bed with him at nap time....Could you say no to this face??? Obviously, I let him have his beloved glasses with him :)Sweet little Paxton is doing fabulously!! We had our follow up appointment with the pediatrician today and he is already back up to his birth weight and everything is looking great!! Eating, sleeping, peeing and pooping like a champ!! Way to go little P-nut!!! We have been pleasantly surprised at how well this little guy eats and sleeps. We were prepared to have another little one with tummy issues thus resulting in sleep problems as well. But so far..he is doing great and his little belly seems to be fine..yippee!!!

The little guy does not like a pacifier and occasionally we find him with his tiny little thumb in his mouth...while I hope we can break him of thumb sucking, it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. He is just so tiny!! His car seat swallows him up and the only clothes that fit him are preemies!! Currently he is in the 7th percentile for weight, but he is catching up quickly for only being 8 days old :)

I know I say this a lot...but it is still so surreal that I have 2 little boys. The other day when I was driving, I got a little teary eyed as I looked in the back seat and saw two car seats!!! These boys are keeping me busy, but I am really enjoying it!

2 comments:

Dustin & Kate said...

Both of your baby boys are so handsome! So happy to heart that life as a mommy of two is treating you well so far!

Jocelyn said...

such beautiful babies you have!!! I love all the pics! i'm impressed with your blogging with a 1 week old! Way to go momma :)