Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh Boy!

oh sweet Maddox....you are definitely keeping me on my toes these last few weeks (well, in all honesty, when has Maddox NOT kept me on my toes??)  You are a ball of never ending energy and you have the ability to talk non stop all day long. I am not exaggerating here, Mr. Maddox from the minute you wake in the morning to the minute you finally go to sleep you are talking ALL day long....sometimes it can be very exhausting! The new stage we are entering is the glorious stage of talking back and constant arguing! You have always known what you want and how you want it, now you are fully capable of verbally expressing those desires and often times it is NOT pretty. We have started taking toys away when you talk back or disrespectfully argue with Mommy or Daddy, and this seems to work a little bit better than time-outs for you.
Oh sweet boy, you can be the sweetest thing when YOU want to. You are constantly telling me that you love me and you can give some of the sweetest hugs. I love you to the moon and back and I always will, no matter what stage we are in; however, I will not be the least bit upset to see you leave this awesome stage behind us!!

No comments: