Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kim and Austin's Wedding


We had the amazing opportunity to celebrate Aunt Kim and Uncle Austin's wedding! We were so blessed to be a part of their big day and witness true love and a new life starting together! Brad was a groomsman, Maddox was a Junior Groomsman and I was a Bridesmaid! (Sweet Paxton enjoyed the wedding with Brad's cousins, who took amazing care of him that day, and kept him entertained sitting quietly in the chapel during the wedding). I have to brag on my boys a little here....they did AMAZING. The wedding started at 7:30pm and Maddox acted like it was no big deal at all to walk down the isle and stand with the big boys. He stood quietly (I know...a shocker right...I am serious, this kid NEVER stops talking..hahha) and stole the show with his swag as he strutted his stuff down the isle to James Browns' "I Feel Good". The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast. The DJ did a fantastic job and Maddox Loved dancing the night away and sweet little Paxton enjoyed the night in my arms!!!

Congratulations Kim and Austin. Thank you for including us on your special day and we are so excited for your lives together!!!

Have you ever seen a prettier bride?? And look at that handsome little man!! Can you see the red lipstick on his little cheek!!
Our little family all dressed up!!!

No comments: