Sunday, February 24, 2013

Plans


There are plenty of times in our lives when we beg and plead to our Lord for things. There are plenty of times when we make up our our minds, set our own plans and go about our lives. Oh my mercy, I am so thankful that our Lord loves us enough to not let us have our own plans. I am thankful that he steps in and guides us to new places and challenges us. I am thankful the Lord has different plans than my own for many reasons, mostly because HIS plans made sure that this adorable baby girl was added to our family when we certain we were finished having babies! Oh what a blessing she is to her brothers, her daddy and to me! 

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


No comments: