Monday, May 13, 2013

Friendships

My lovely friend Anna was in town this week, visiting from L.A. It was such a blessing to get to see her and hang out for a little while. We meet in the 8th grade and immediately became great friends. We drifted apart our Senior year in high school and reconnected after we graduated when we finally realized how much our friendship meant to each other. She has lived in California for the last 10 years, but thankfully we have been able to keep up with each other and meet up from time to time. I am so thankful for her friendship and the love she has towards my kiddos.

She came over and hung out with the kids and I until Brad got home from work and then we enjoyed a nice grown up dinner with lots of girl talk. Then today, Harper and I picked Anna up for lunch and went for a manicure while the boys were at school. Such a fun girls day and I'm so glad Harper went with us!!!!!
Love you Anna Banana. Can't wait to see you again soon!!!
















No comments: