Thursday, May 2, 2013

10 Months Old

Harper Grace turned 10 months old on April 29th. Time is going way to quickly and I am now in the process of making sure I pick a date for her 1st birthday party. What!?! How is it possible that I now have to start planning for this little one to no longer be a itty bitty baby, but to be my big one year old. Nope. I just can't go there yet. I want to bottle her up and soak up every second of her babyhood. She is just such a sweet, calm, easy going, joyful baby girl.
What are you up to at 10 months old Harper Grace??
-wearing size 9-12 month clothes
-size 3 diapers
-size 2 shoe
-weighing about 20 pounds
-crawling everywhere
-pulling up to standing on EVERYTHING
-ZERO teeth
-eating all finger foods (you do not like to be spoon fed, you want to do it all yourself)
-your favorite foods are little bitty pieces of meat, sweet peas, toast, pears and cheese
-you some what can drink from a sippy cup although it's not always very efficient. You prefer the sippy cups with straws
-you sleep from about 7:30pm-9am (you eat one time during the night lately because you aren't drinking very much formula during the day. You are just too busy to stop and let me feed you a bottle. I really don't mind the middle of the night/early morning feeding though because you are so precious and snuggle up with me during that time. I absolutely cherish those moments with you)
-you take a morning nap and an afternoon nap
-you say "dada" and you babble pretty often. When Maddox talks to you, you certainly try to communicate back with him. It is OH so precious.
-you like books and to be read to although it's becoming a battle because you want to eat the book rather than look at them for the most part
-you have become a fan of bath time and have started getting upset when it is time to get out of the tub

Oh my darling little girl. I pray you know how loved, adored and cherished you are by me, your daddy and your brothers. You light up our world and we are so thankful to be a part of yours! We love you baby girl.














No comments: